Work Visas

Everyone wants to work in the United States!  America is the “land of opportunity”, and one of the best places in the world to work.  If this is the path you want to pursue, there are options for temporary work in the United States.  However, finding the right solution depends on your qualifications.  It also depends on finding a U.S. employer willing to petition for you.  Some examples of work visas include:

  • H-1B:  visas for persons in “specialty occupations”
  • L-1:  visas for executives, managers, and employees with specialized knowledge who would be transferred to the United States to work
  • TN:  visas for professionals from Mexico and Canada
  • E-3:  visas for professionals from Australia
  • O-1:  visas for people of extraordinary ability in the sciences, education, business, or athletics

If you want to work in the United States, or if your dream is to start or buy a business in the United States, we can help you look at your options.  We can also help U.S. businesses hire foreign workers.   If you would like to learn more about working in the United States, or hiring foreign workers for your business, we would love to talk to you!


Schedule a Consultation

Every case is different, and success depends on the facts of your case. That’s why we start every case with a consultation where an attorney reviews your case and looks for solutions. To schedule a consultation, call us at (423) 402-0608 or use the Contact Us form below.

Contact Us

Let's talk about your needs and how we can help