Green Cards for Family

Do you want to live in the United States with your family?  At Lester Law, we know the importance of family.  Over the years, we have helped hundreds of clients keep their families together.  We have helped clients bring their loved ones to the United States and live here permanently.  We have also helped engaged couples obtain fiancée visas and start their new lives together.  Whether your family is already in the United States, or in need of an immigrant visas from another country, we may be able to help you.

The following are types of family immigration cases we can assist with:

  • Immigrant visas from countries around the world
  • Adjustment of status applications for family members already in the United States who entered the country lawfully
  • Fiancée visas for loved ones to travel to and marry in the United States
  • Provisional waivers of unlawful presence for spouses who entered the United States without a visa
  • Parole-in-Place (“PIP”) for military families

If you are seeking legal status for a family member in the United States, we would love to talk to you!


Schedule a Consultation

Every case is different, and success depends on the facts of your case. That’s why we start every case with a consultation where an attorney reviews your case and looks for solutions. To schedule a consultation, call us at (423) 402-0608 or use the Contact Us form below.

Contact Us

Let's talk about your needs and how we can help