At Lester Law, we have spent years helping individuals and businesses deal with the difficult U.S. immigration system. Martin W. Lester is a member of AILA (the American Immigration Lawyers Association), where he has served in leadership positions at the local and national levels. He has written extensively on immigration issues and has spoken on these topics to other attorneys and the public.
Examples of immigration law cases we handle include:
- Entrepreneurs and Investors – helping people fulfill their American dream by starting or buying U.S. businesses
- Employers – helping employers hire skilled professionals from overseas and transfer executives to the U.S.
- Immigrant and Fiancee Visas – helping U.S. citizens petition for family members who are outside the United States
- Adjustment of Status – helping family members apply for lawful permanent resident (“green card”) status from inside the United States
- Waivers – Representing persons who, because of unlawful presence or other issues, require advance permission before applying for immigration
- Removal Defense – representing individuals in Immigration Court to try to stop deportation and seek long-term solutions
- Citizenship and Naturalization – helping our clients become United States citizens, or helping them prove they are already citizens
- DACA – helping young people obtain work permits and protection from deportation under the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (“DACA”) program
Whether you are starting or buying a business, helping a family member immigrate, or even facing possible deportation, you need a lawyer with experience in immigration law. Call us to see how we can help.