Home / Videos / How do I Adjust Status?

How do I Adjust Status?

“Adjustment of Status” is a process that allows some immediate relatives of U.S. citizens to apply for green cards without having to leave the United States. To find out if you qualify, contact Lester Law at (423) 402-0608, or through our website at www.lesterlaw.org.